Frequently Asked Question
Routine Maintenance for HiTi P720L
Last Updated 6 years ago
Cleaning of Thermal Head, and RollerBy using thermal transfer technology, daily maintenance is not really necessary if the printer has being use properly.
However, in order to keep the best print quality, it is highly recommended to clean Thermal Head and Roller once in a month.
- Make sure that the power is turned off before cleaning.
- Thermal Head reaches high temperature right after printing. Do not touch by hands directly. Make sure the thermal head has been sufficiently cooled down before starting cleaning.
- When fingerprint stick to the heating element, it can damage the Thermal Head.
- Do not touch directly by hands.
- Be careful not to be hurt by the projections of the printer.
Cleaning of Outer CabinetWipe the printer outer cabinet with a soft cloth. If the stains are not removed, wet the cloth and apply weakened neutral Detergent to it.
Warning: In case of foreign substance get into the printer, turn off the power of printer, remove the power cord and contact the dealers or service center. Continuous use of the printer under such condition can cause the fire and electric shock.
Warning: Continuous use under the abnormal condition such as high temperature, smoke and strange smell can cause the fire and electric shock. Turn off the power and make sure to remove the power cord, and then contact the dealers or service center.
Caution: Do not use volatile solvents or spray insecticide on the printer outer cabinet. Otherwise, discoloration or crack may result.
Cleaning of Filter1. If the dust collects on the openings, clean it with vacuum cleaner.