Frequently Asked Question
MJ: How to set a static IP address for FI86xx series and FI9820W?
Last Updated 7 years ago
Suitable for H.264 camera: FI8601W, FI8602W, FI8605W, FI8608W, FI8620
Log into camera click For Administrator --> Basic Network Settings. Select Fixed IP Address for IP Configuration Type.
- The first three numbers of camera’s IP address are the same as router which the camera is connected. The last number is between 1~255 and it’s unique on this network.
- Subnet mask is 255.255.255.0.
- Gateway and DNS Server are both the IP address of the router.
- Set a HTTP Port number for camera.
- Click Apply to save the settings.