Frequently Asked Question
General: Why my IP Camera Tool cannot find the camera’s IP?
Last Updated 5 years ago
- Firstly, please check if your camera work normal or not; check the status of the lights on RJ-45, network cable is good or not, the connection of network and power is good or not, whether camera pan/tilt after power on (for indoor camera).
- Whether your router enable DHCP function; if disable mac address filter;
- Computer and camera in the same subnet or not; the firewall block the camera or not;
- If you have another router, please plug the camera in it and try again;
- If you tired all the above steps and still failed, please use a network cable connect the camera and your computer directly, check if the ip camera tool can detect the camera or not.