Frequently Asked Question
How to create and upload template to P510S
Last Updated 5 years ago
- Image edited software. Eg. Adobe Photoshop
- eFrame Converter
- Created template of tiff file from PhotoShop.
- Convert tiff file to necessary file of P510S.
- Upload template to P510S.
Procedure of Changing:
1. Created template of tiff file from PhotoShop.[Step 1] Load or create the image for template, select template area as below. 1.Switch to ‘color
board’, 2.Click ‘Save selected area to color board’, 3.Get alpha1 as template (black area will show
[Step 2] After modified template, save it as TIFF file.
2. Convert tiff file to necessary file of P510S.
[Step 1] Execute eFrame Converter, then open new file.
[Step 2] 1.Input template file name.
2.Select the printer type.
3.Select paper type you want to create.
4.Select the image as Portrait or Landscape.
We take P510S 4x6 size for sample.
[Step 3] Add E-Frame Template from tiff file that we created before.
[Step 3] Add image Photo into template.
[Step 4] Click Preview to preview the format perform well (Change Portrait or Landscape).
[Step 5] Save template to the root directory of memory card.
3. Upload template to P510S.
[Step 1] Plug card into card reader slot, then select ‘Settings’ option.
[Step 2] Switch printing mode to ‘Event Photo’ in Printer Setting page.
[Step 3] Switch to Load in eFrame page.
[Step 4] Select template size you wnant to loaded.
[Step 5] 1.Select the template you wnant to loaded.
2.Click ‘Load to Printer’ to upload the template.
[Step 6] After you see “eFrame loaded well”, it means the template uploaded success.